Job Skills / Requirements
Priebe Security Services, Inc. is seeking a Full-Time Field Service Manager to work Saturday to Wednesday 0000 – 0800.
Field Service Managers conduct inspections of security officers and job site locations and provide feedback to employees and management. Ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, well developed interpersonal skills and previous security supervisory/management experience. For insurance purposes must be over the age of 25 and have no moving/traffic violation in the past 3 years.
Field Service Manager Duties:
- Responsible for all aspects of security officer’s duties; inspects security officers uniforms, dress and appearance, reports, download tour watch data
- Tests the officers working the site on knowledge of the Post Orders for that specific site and general security officer responsibilities
- Trains officers, as needed, on responsibilities and knowledge of their post assignment
- Schedules security officers and responds to call-offs and rescheduling of shift assignments
- Audits reports for accuracy and conciseness; addresses irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards
- Enforces regulations designed to prevent breaches of security
- Exercises judgment and uses discretion in dealing with emergencies and security violations encountered
- Enforces standards of conduct of security officers; follows up on areas of improvement
- Responds to requests from Management team and Customers in a timely fashion
- Must possess 3 years prior Security officer/law enforcement or related experience
- Prefer 2 years supervisory or managerial experience which can be substituted for 2 years of security field experience.
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years supervisory knowledge and/or experience
- Bachelor or advance degree can substitute for minimum supervisory experience
- Must possess and maintain good, clean driving record within the last 3 years (no traffic violations)
- High school diploma or GED
- Be able to pass a background check & a drug test
- Computer skills — Proficient; able to operate various systems, scanners, etc., able to learn new software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve practical problems expertly and deal with a variety of concrete variables in critical situations
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Detail oriented
- Strong customer service skills
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or GED
Additional Information / Benefits
We have an employee focused culture and provide our employees with a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, company paid Gold’s Gym membership, professional development and career advancement opportunities.
We are proud to provide superior customer service while maintaining a great work environment.
In honor of your previous Military Service, Priebe Security Services, Inc. will pay for all of your administrative licensing fees!
Priebe Security Services, Inc. is a tobacco free workplace.
TX DPS #B13087
PRIEBE SECURITY SERVICES, INC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Wellness Program
This job reports to Jesse Robles
This is a Full-Time position 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1