The Security Supervisor will serve as liaison between Priebe Security and the client. Responsible for overall management of building safety and security program including security officer staffing and performance. Motivates and develops staff by providing leadership and necessary tools needed to perform their job duties. Supports property management team and ensures contract compliance, service quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Supervise the day to day security operations of an assigned client site
- Serves as a key point of client contact to ensure the delivery of high quality customer service for assigned account; evaluates service quality and initiates any necessary corrective action in a timely manner
- The Site Manager may be required to perform the duties of a security officer on a temporary basis when an emergency arises
- Manage a team of security officers, site supervisor including hiring/selection, scheduling, training, coaching, development and support
- Ensure the client site is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
- Meets regularly with client representatives for status updates; addresses any actual or potential problems; supports security planning; reviews and updates post orders
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client and employees
- Coordinate necessary support services to effectively manage client site to meet operational goals and provide quality customer service
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Take a proactive role in communicating with the client and meeting his needs; meet with regularly, listen to issues, provide security and technical expertise and solutions. Ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all required reporting and contract compliance requirements are met
- Handle any escalated security issues or emergency situations appropriately
- Other management responsibilities as determined by Client or Operations Director
- Communicate staffing needs
- Develop staff in both technical and professional skills through performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, annual formal performance evaluations, recognition, etc.)
- Assure that employee grievances are heard and resolved
- Assure communication of policies, company announcements are updated
- Coordinate and/or conduct site-specific training
- Capably utilize WinTeam for scheduling
- Enforce company policies as outlined in the handbooks
- Associate’s Degree and 3 years of responsible experience in the security industry and/or business management or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company
- At least 2 years of business management/operations/supervisory experience
- Ability to develop and grow customer relationships
- Experience in hiring, developing, motivating and retaining quality staff
- Strong customer service and service delivery orientation
- Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures
- Ability to be an effective leader
- Ability to take initiative and achieve results
- Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required
Attend all Supervisor training opportunities made available by company
Education Requirements (Any)
Associate’s Degree and 3 years of responsible experience in the security industry and/or business management or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
Additional Information / Benefits
We have an employee focused culture and provide our employees with a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, company paid Gold’s Gym membership, professional development and career advancement opportunities.
We are proud to provide superior customer service while maintaining a great work environment.
In honor of your previous Military Service, Priebe Security Services, Inc. will pay for all of your administrative licensing fees!
Priebe Security Services, Inc. is a tobacco free workplace.
TX DPS #B13087
PRIEBE SECURITY SERVICES, INC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation
This is a Full-Time position